Opportunity to build a better Canada
- President (CEO), Business Development Bank of Canada, 201502BDC214-1
- Chairperson, Canadian High Arctic Research Station, 201503CHARS2293-1
- President, Canadian High Arctic Research Station, 201503CHARS2292-1
- Director, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, 201503CMHR2288-1
- Executive Vice-Chairperson & Member, Parole Board of Canada, 201503PBC827-1
Governor in Council (GIC) Appointments
A GIC appointment is a unique opportunity to build a better Canada. Currently, more than 2,000 Canadians are serving on over 200 Crown corporations, agencies, boards and commissions across the country. Through strong leadership, experience and expertise, they are contributing to areas as diverse as polar research, environmental protection, the arts, trade and international development.
Information on the full range of organizations and GIC positions can be accessed under Federal Organizations.
- Date modified: