Opportunity to build a better Canada
- Chairperson, Canada Post Corporation, 201408CPC578-1
- President, Freshwater Fish Marketing Corporation, 201408FFMC227-1 Updated
- Law Clerk and Parliamentary Counsel, House of Commons, 201407HOC252-1
- Deputy Chairperson, Immigration Appeal Division, Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, 201408IRB1190-1
- Chairperson, Marine Atlantic Inc., 201408MAI318-1
- Government Film Commissioner, National Film Board 201407NFB361-1
- Public Sector Integrity Commissioner, Office of the Public Sector Integrity Commissioner, 201408PSIC1263-1 New
Governor in Council (GIC) Appointments
A GIC appointment is a unique opportunity to build a better Canada. Currently, more than 2,000 Canadians are serving on over 200 Crown corporations, agencies, boards and commissions across the country. Through strong leadership, experience and expertise, they are contributing to areas as diverse as polar research, environmental protection, the arts, trade and international development.
Information on the full range of organizations and GIC positions can be accessed under Federal Organizations.
- Date modified: